wintericem107

breeding reset

so when the reset happens I plan on restarting atlas but I have not seen any post on companies pve or pve have a post that r focus on breeding. iim more interested in the breeding side and with then temp side of the breeding you need ppl to help. Are there companies that r focus on breeding and r looking for ppl? like I like the sailing side but I havent seen no breeding post up?

Breeding tames is pretty doable solo, you might want some friends around to play the game with but they aren't necessary at all to do breeding

I get you can do it solo but why do it solo when you can make friends? I did it solo in ark and when I finally branched out I had more fun when I made friends, I wanted to try to get out and meet ppl who r like minded that like breeding but want to try the sailing part here and there I total can shut the windows and and solo it but in these game making friend is fun

im 30 and a retired vet there not many ways to make friends btu I enjoy this game and just sat down and was like I will brench out and find ppl to play with so this is me kind of putting my self out there

thank you I don't care being tied to a large company or a small company pf friends, I just want may "blood line" if you will to be mine and the "respect" that comes with the blood line of breeding this set of animal for grathereing or map to go with it everyone in this game get up set if they cant lead the company but I really think it is trust you have to put you self out there I tried pvp and trusTED A COMPANY CALLED THE DANES AND GOT SCREWED BUT I want to move forward and trust my fellows to enjoy the game and I know good ple our out there, so here a thread to get the breeders going

Edited by wintericem107

Im a soloist on PVE that may try breeding after the wipe but that will be a bit down the road. I plan on building my main base in the desert then a small location in a cooler climate for breeding...at some point. It will be completely new to me.

Lawless server.

It really depends on the kind of animal more than anything. Some animals need major warmth but unfortunately deserts aren't really the good spot for doing it because of the big changes in temp you see over the course of the day there. Deserts in Atlas can go from 140 F to 30 F in under five minutes.