Sign in to follow this  
XiViX

vitamins, no beds, lincrease pvp/action

vitamins are fail and so is the amount of food you must eat okay no one is digging the vitamin and food system. take it out. you get a stat the reduces vitamin depletion and then you cant eat food cuz you'll die of max vitamins

no beds????? no beds or spawn regions on lawless islands is a bunch of bs. its takeing longer to do work that should take 10mins and its turning into hours because people have to kill themselves repeatedly to get lucky to spawn near there beginning projects. can we fix that?

increase the pvp and action  the long grinds from a high end ark player, id much rather have the game easier to grind materials. Making it easier to build up will create more PVP  action because it wont feel like you wasted a lot of time if you failed raiding or defending. think about it. you can make the game a bit more fast paced. id rather make it so you can build up in about 2-3 weeks opposed to the 3-6 months like ark. I wanna pvp. not 6 months of grinding and 1 battle. id rather have 3 weeks of grinding and have a couple battles and a couple raids. make things cheaper to build and produce more resources. it will make the action going

And I disagree....

Just because your ON a PVP server that doesn't mean that the only thing that matters is PVP.

This is suppose to be a SANDBOX MMORPG not Rust, not ARC, not DayZ, not insert anyother lame "Frien...."(BANG) type game!

The fact that PvP and PvE has this horrible split is ruining MMORPG's  A good MMORPG has to have Both the Sheep and the Wolves to be fun!

But few sheep would agree with that and few wolves would agree with that either.  But you know what people don't really know what makes a good game!

A good game requires accomplishment!!!  So making stuff easier is not the fix!!!  

A good game requires a HEALTHY balance between all types of play styles...

There is no content in this game currently for many playstyles!!!

I am a Crafter and a Trader who enjoys a dangerous world...

All I have is danger.. Sure I can craft but so can anyone else the crafting isnt particularly difficult infact too many people can be jacks of all trades...

Professions need to be professions so it ENCOURAGES people to behave in a way other then.... Bang your dead...  

The MMORPG Genre has been for a lack of a decent descriptor dying, because of TRASH Themepark MMO's sick of wow clones for carebears!

I want a good Ultima Online style sandbox, I had hopes this could be a decent sandbox MMORPG...  So far this looks like a Huge Pirate themed Rust survival game with NO content to make it an MMORPG!!!

Wurm Online is the perfect example of PvE and PvP and Sandbox and proffesions done RIGHT...

Its main problem is last decade graphics and a grind thats worse then Korean MMO's...  

Edited by Sulfurblade

well, they did increase the pvp. Since in Ark you often engaged with dinos. Also you can learn at lvl 2 to craft metal tools and metal is not a problem at all like in Ark. They did changes to that. What i also dont really like is the vitamin system, its to harsh and much work to maintain, especially vitamin d on Freeport´s since all the fish is extinct. They really need to fix claiming.

2 hours ago, XiViX said:

vitamins are fail and so is the amount of food you must eat okay no one is digging the vitamin and food system. take it out. you get a stat the reduces vitamin depletion and then you cant eat food cuz you'll die of max vitamins

The whole point of this is to enable the cooking system some relevance. It's "stupid" because you have no one in your company that is taking up cooking skills.

Edited by Ankhwearer

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:10 AM, Ankhwearer said:

The whole point of this is to enable the cooking system some relevance. It's "stupid" because you have no one in your company that is taking up cooking skills.

Yeah, that's why they just patched it. good try though.