Tsuntsu

Anyone can help?

This morning I started with the game in an official server and everyting was fine.

Now, I tried to play again and in my screen appears an annoying green blinking scrolling (I can see the game screen under it, the blinking is semitransparent). If I take a screenshot to show it, the screenshot doesnt get the green blinking, is a normal view.

My screen works perfect with everything else, other games, whatever.......

I have no idea what is going on and of course I dont know how to solve it.

Anyone can help?. I would appreciate a lot any help.

Thanks in advance.

Did you eat a whole bunch of berries and no meat, or vice-versa?  Vitamin poisoning from eating too much of one food makes your screen green and dark and damages your health.

• Like 1

You could try resetting you video options, not 100% sure what you are describing though.

Could also verify game cache...

Update GPU Drivers...

Anymore info may help narrow it down!

1 minute ago, Revenant said:

Did you eat a whole bunch of berries and no meat, or vice-versa?  Vitamin poisoning from eating too much of one food makes your screen green and dark and damages your health.

He has a good point could be a in game effect, kill your self and re-spawn to rule that out!

• Like 1

1.- Yeah, I ate berries and raw meat but got no sign of poisoning. I kept playing without problems till I logged out. When I came back later, I had been killed by a snake. But the green blinking  appears even before I am in the server.

2.- I dont understand about the video options. This morning it was perfect and now it is not, though I havent changed anything.

I have taken a pic with my phone.

green blinking.jpg

Update your graphics drivers, maybe?  Hate to say it but worst case your graphics card may be failing.  What card are you running?

Oh no yeah thats a failing GPU or monitor issue, very likely your GPU is on its last leg

odd your not seeing it at all with other games though

Edited by Goldfish The Builder
  • Like 1

Thank you all for your help

It was the driver. Now works perfect.

What I dont understand is that when I asked the computer to update the driver it told me I had the latest version. But I didnt.

Just now, Tsuntsu said:

Thank you all for your help

It was the driver. Now works perfect.

What I dont understand is that when I asked the computer to update the driver it told me I had the latest version. But I didnt.

Huzzah that was best case scenario!!!!! Happy sailing mate! 

• Like 1