Sign in to follow this  
TakeshiiOniChan

Server freeport zone j9 down

If the server is down and your character is in it, you can't change servers or spawn in anywhere else.  This is the problem affecting half my clan right now, we were all logged into L5 Freeport on Kraken's Maw which has been down all day, 0/150 players.

Ya my toon was locked on a server yesterday. Best bet would be to keep trying and see if it randomly comes back up. Mine did.

1 minute ago, Revenant said:

No dice for me, been trying for hours.

It took around 10 hours for my server I was locked on to come back up. With it being Christmas there may not even be anyone there to restart things. My opinion of course I have no idea for sure.

1 minute ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Try their discord channel, saw people asking for zone restarts there yesterday and appeared to restart soon after!

People have been on there asking all day 😞

Seems to be affecting a lot of zones if you look at the server list, and a lot of people.  Even worse, you don't even have to be on the server to get hit by it, just attempt to join it.  One of my clanmates was in-game and tried to respawn to a raft in an affected zone, got the timeout and hasn't been able to rejoin anything since, so it's a real landmine even for people not initially affected.  Really sucks because he was just starting a stream when it happened.

Edited by Revenant