Sign in to follow this  
Enki Anunnaki

Parrying with a sword.

Ok, so its been a while since i tried doing this, but has anyone successfully managed to parry another players attack with a sword? I used to challenge everyone to came to my island to a duel or skirmish with my company in my homemade duel arena or we'd blow up their boat.. Every time i tried, me and the guys i tried with, found parrying to be a dead skill. The jumping side to side and back and forth by double tapping directionals, was very fun and made for some interesting duels tho.

Id love to see more cool ways to implement melee combat. Would love to see combos being added to the game.

Id love to see FANCY thrones added to the game, not just regular chairs.

I'd love to see duel arena or fight pits added to the game as well, like specific areas where people can go to find like minded duelists and maybe even bet stuff

Heres some pics of the arena. it was actually a cool place to chill, host meetings and practice fighting with the alliance too. Now that i look back, i could have started something on a lawless island and probably spread the word enough to make dueling a thing. Probably what i'm gonna do after the wipe.
EsJrYUu.jpgjAAsXlG.jpg

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

Not so much about parrying but I have always had problems with swords in general. When trying to use them to attack my toon just seems to throw it up a little then catches it. Never really understood what that was all about or why the toon was doing that instead of using it to kill. In the end I have always retorted to using the axe or pick to fight with.