Sign in to follow this  
José Gaspar

Question: If PvE has no alliances and PvP does, how with Private PvPvE servers work?

With the latest Captain's Log, they said there would be no alliances in PvE  but they still would be in PvP.   What about private maps that have both PvP and PvE grids.

Are alliance lost when you go to PvE grid?  They inactive?   I would like some clarification  here

I am a PvE player and use alliances to organize trade and  coordinate with other companies, most of the other companies I align with are also small companies.  we have no interest in being in same company, as we like the company to be small.    Even given the prospect of having a large island does not interest up in combining into a single company.    We would rather live in lawless than join a bigger company, but we do like occationally interacting an like to know the friends of friends on the map.  Knowing you have a friendly port in a new grid is always a nice find.

well  its a private custom server so its should be just a question of properly setting up the config file on said server to your taste