Sign in to follow this  
Archsenex

I dont care what claim system you use

I don't care if you go full lawless.  I don't care if you change nothing (700 hours playing, so something was working).  I dont care if you use the one flag per island system.  I dont care if you use the decay and repair system

I dont care if you turn off all land building, make shipyards decay in 20 minutes, and force me to live on boats.

Because in all of these you will have committed to something and I am able to play.  Make this the last wipe and get it over with and I dont care how long you take to figure out the rest because I CAN play.

The more you delay to find a unicorn, and it is a unicorn, the more people will leave.  Somebody will be unhappy.  Either solo or large companies.   People who just want to build or people who just want to sail.  

There will always be people who hate the system.  That's why theres more than one game.

You use the word I a lot, the game isn't only about what you want. It's not because you're happy with how the game is right now, and are able to play the game fully. That others feel the same. We all know and admit that some aspects of the game are really nice, they are very good. But the claim system didn't work. The players that had a claim flag or more were happy, people that were forced to live on lawless weren't ( except for the few that had a wonder full time on lawless, not everyone had it bad i noticed ). And if you're really happy, and all you can think about is yourself, then rent a server and play on your own the way you want. It's clear that the majority of people wasn't happy about the claim system.