Sign in to follow this  
Angelito

MAX LEVEL? Why?

I'm Playing alone on the PvE server and now i've reached the maximum level. I wanted to have more points to learn new skills. And i do not understand. For a source od Youth, to live forever, if i can not keep on making progress? What is the Logic? I can no longer reset my attributes and the game says i should explore. But it does not resolve it seems that my EXP bar is bugged. I was very excited about the game, but now i've had a bump.
why does not the game have a Single player mode?

Edited by Angelito

You have to explore other islands by visiting them and stepping on them to reveal discoveries, you then get a discovery point for each location. These discovery points will build up and when they do they increase your max lvl. That is why the game is telling you to explore.

• Like 1

Because this genre of game is not designed to be single player. MMO stands for massively multiplayer online. Atlas is not the first MMO. there are many others as the genre started with Everquest over 20 years ago. Your progress is saved however since the game is in Early Access and still being developed, there is a planned wipe coming up soon that you should be aware of. All characters and existing structures will be deleted on the 20th (maybe) and the game will restart from zero.

• Like 1