uli

dedicated server map works great nothing can be farmed

as title , i load up my new grid/map just completed  , load in , move to first tree hit it nothing happens , go to next tree same , try to harvest fibre nothing ,

clear database load up my older first version map all works fine , 

what could be stopping the resources being not farmable ?

• Haha 1

I had this happen when I was adding stuff to an existing grid, I misclicked an island in the server grid editor and it moved the island very subtly. I did not notice, and had that symptom when I went in game. I had to use a backed up copy to verify that every island coordinate matched exactly what I originally had (worldX, worldY).

HTH

On 3/6/2019 at 3:08 PM, Andargor said:

I had this happen when I was adding stuff to an existing grid, I misclicked an island in the server grid editor and it moved the island very subtly. I did not notice, and had that symptom when I went in game. I had to use a backed up copy to verify that every island coordinate matched exactly what I originally had (worldX, worldY).

HTH

yes exactly i had done the same i accidently moved the island when tweaking the ship paths , i keep forgetting to lock the islands 🙂 thankyou 

I deleted my ocean files in the save directory and it fixed this for me after I rotated an island... it was before i had anyone else on but me though soooo.. not sure what this will do with a populated server.