Sign in to follow this  
war machine

PvE Pros and cons of the latest announcement

Generally I like most if the new stuff about to happen,  I feel like  atlas has come along way since opening day,  

I feel we will be still running into a pillaring mess  like in ark now that there is no claims

Unless the decay is there for that,  I would have a sliding scale on charging more per unconnected structures so if u pillar a whole island your upkeep is crazy high instead of someone that has a large base...

I also feel like some of the islands need to be reworked,  The harder zones, say tundra should yield more then an easy like temperate zones,  For example  M3 is a harsh area to live but there is only 1 iron node on all the islands combined that is crazy  (think about 10 tribes trying to collect from 1 node) but i go to a temperate zone and i can get 15 nodes next to each other....    some resource balancing is in desperate need here 

Losing animals on your ship, mostly to loading and off loading  still is a major problem and should be address asap,  Losing a bear makes me want to quit more then anything else.  My suggestion,  When u "load a bear"  Have it load right in front of the 2nd sail,  instead of randomly,  Or have a "Loading pen"  we would have to build on your boat, and that is where it would load to... 

treasure maps still need to be fixed,  when u collect a bottle, it doesn't always load into your inventory, it just deletes...   Seems to happen more often with good ones 😞

Id like to see bottles be color coded to quality,  or maybe even glow strength 

You guys made an item description box but got lazy on filling it in,  i say 90% of the stuff in this game is blank,

Edited by war machine

Cons :

removing flags so will be a pillar/foundation + griefer heaven over there 🙂

fix : 

1 flag / player or max 2 🙂