Sign in to follow this  
Boredaholic

welp... fuck.

Nothing like 12 hours of actual gameplay to get out of all starter zones and then get ganked by fucking assholes and having to start ALL over again. Thanks guys. Fuck you all. That's fun.

well having a duo get raped by about 12 motherfuckers sitting outside of a starter zone was stupid. Like... the fuck guys. give people a chance. "You attacked first" no motherfucker you kept shooting arrows at me... so we defended and asked you to stop... "NAAAAA"... yeah... i'm out for the night. this shit's stupid and full of fucking 12 year olds with no lives. i'm out till i cool off.

• Like 1

I for one starting on PvE server until alot of the systems get tweaked and fleshed out. PvP is pvp

1 hour ago, ronson12 said:

took me an hour solo,dunno what you are doing wrong

take into account the random roll backs, the character wipes, the bugs... you know... the struggles people have been having.

Unfortunately it’s the way of these online survival games by wildcard. 

They are so so frustrating when you get done over by a bunch of guys who do nothing but sit on the game all day everyday. Me and a bunch of mates got done over so many times on ark through the years. Hundreds of hours gone overnight. 

But there is something that always brings me back to it. Something sticks and I just can’t not play the game because the concept of the survival game and sense of accomplishment when you survive and build your bases to how you want them. 

These games are so damn frustrating and unforgiving but still so addictive somehow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thund3r 4 said:

Unfortunately it’s the way of these online survival games by wildcard. 

They are so so frustrating when you get done over by a bunch of guys who do nothing but sit on the game all day everyday. Me and a bunch of mates got done over so many times on ark through the years. Hundreds of hours gone overnight. 

But there is something that always brings me back to it. Something sticks and I just can’t not play the game because the concept of the survival game and sense of accomplishment when you survive and build your bases to how you want them. 

These games are so damn frustrating and unforgiving but still so addictive somehow. 

Definitely something that is missing in games now a days is the feeling of accomplishment because everything's not just handed to you

49 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

Definitely something that is missing in games now a days is the feeling of accomplishment because everything's not just handed to you

But when you finally achieve the accomplishments you want to achieve it makes it feel like it’s all worth it. No matter how many Chinese server wipers there are. 

10 minutes ago, Thund3r 4 said:

But when you finally achieve the accomplishments you want to achieve it makes it feel like it’s all worth it. No matter how many Chinese server wipers there are. 

God the Chinese player surge is unforgiving now... They need their own set of servers... Not being racist... just realist considering the NA server's are filling up hardcore with people on the other side of the world. If you're Chinese and live in the NA then by all means use the servers. But HOLY HELL...