Sign in to follow this  
MisterMyztik

New claim system: WHOLE island must be clear of contestors?

Did I really hear rightly at 49:00 in the stream VOD that in order to claim an island you will have to ensure there is no one on an entire island regardless of whether they are interested in claiming the island or just looking to build?

"To claim an island it's still the same thing, you will need to clear off all the active bodies from it"

Please tell me I've mistaken this?

Edited by MisterMyztik

Haha yes, clear all sleepers, all tames of every single stone honeycomb cliff base. Also kill all bodies below the mesh and you will become the new landlord !

Please, while searching for hidden chinese under the rock mesh, respect the raid time window 😂

• Like 2

After the wipe the biggest guilds will go out an attempt to claim their many islands. Others will spawn to those island to make their own claims thus preventing this from occurring. Large Guild will span huge populations to kill of anyone that spawns. if the timer reset like they used to then no one will ever successfully make a claim. if the timers are only stalled when contested then eventually the biggest guilds will succeed in claiming almost every island in the game. small groups and solos will of course just start building which will contest the flags.

More likely the only way to contest a flag is to try and place one of your own, thus requiring that a bank has been built.