Sign in to follow this  
CoopedUp

Suggestion: PvE Dueling

I'm not sure if this is on your list of future content, but I for one would be incredibly happy for some sort of Dueling mechanic to be added to the game.  I usually play on PvE because I enjoy the more laid-back casual style of gaming, but even so there is sometimes where I just can't stand someone or am drunk and feeling adventurous and want to just punch someone.  As such on PvE and possibly PvP I'd love to be able to challenge someone to duel sometimes and release the PvP restriction for a bit.

My vision for the mechanics is that one person would initiate the challenge possibly even as by choosing whether the duel is as a 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 5v5.  The challenged party then has the ability to refuse or accept the invite, and as the challenged party he has the right to choose the weapons of the duel.  Those weapons could be knuckles, sword, bow, pistols, even ships (though only if it's more then a 1v1 and only with a single ship each.

On 2/19/2019 at 10:03 PM, CoopedUp said:

My vision for the mechanics is that one person would initiate the challenge possibly even

declare war (e wheel) has some options!