Sign in to follow this  
Tentarro

Fortitude is Garbage

At 14 Fortitude it makes literally 0 difference especially if I'm wearing Hide Armor, I'm much better off putting my points in Health, cause at least when it's raining and colder than fuck outside, I'll have that extra 2 seconds to slow run back to my base.

Also, do these fucking morons not beta test their fucking game? Upon walking onto land from water, I jump like 20 feet into the air, and I've been stuck so many times on random shit. As well as animals forcing your movement around, and launching me like a fucking rocket when I get hit.

Cold climates are overtuned, Fortitude does nothing. Fix that.

Also, why the fuck is there a level TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY FUCKING ONE ALPHA GIANT SNAKE ON THE BEGINNER ISLAND AT I13 ON KRAKEN'S MAW?????

You can limit the player level on beginner islands but not animal level?

Also, WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY HOSTILE ANIMALS ON THE FUCKING BEGINNER ISLAND?????

Holy shit, what a way to make me not want to play. Ark devs are lucky I'm playing this with friends or I would've refunded a second time already.

32 minutes ago, Tentarro said:

Also, do these fucking morons not beta test their fucking game? Upon walking onto land from water, I jump like 20 feet into the air, and I've been stuck so many times on random shit. As well as animals forcing your movement around, and launching me like a fucking rocket when I get hit

Well you're not wrong they haven't done a beta test, because this is EARLY ACCESS and we are alpha testing 

Edited by Terribletoller
typo fix
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Terribletoller said:

Well you're not wrong they haven't done a beta test, because this is EARLY ACCESS and we are alpha testing 

EARLY ACCESS he cries, you bought an EARLY ACCESS GAME!!!!!11one

But what he didn't understand as he made his point that went no where, is that this game was developed by a company that already made a survival game, and if they could reuse art assets for it, they could reuse values, and change things for the better.

But clearly the Ark devs are fucking morons.

Just now, Terribletoller said:

Not going to get into this with you because game development is a struggle, but sorry you feel that way about the game and devs.

Game development sure is a struggle when you literally copy and paste your old game and fuck it up this massively. You know what else is a struggle? Your brain's attempt to think, it seems.

2 hours ago, Revenant said:

Fortitude also lowers your hunger, thirst, and vitamin degeneration, FYI.

Which is hilarious, considering all of those things drop super heavily in the tundra and making it basically useless.

8 hours ago, Tentarro said:

EARLY ACCESS he cries, you bought an EARLY ACCESS GAME!!!!!11one

But what he didn't understand as he made his point that went no where, is that this game was developed by a company that already made a survival game, and if they could reuse art assets for it, they could reuse values, and change things for the better.

But clearly the Ark devs are fucking morons.

Just as an FYI, this game is made by a sister company of Studio Wildcard called Grapeshot Games. Yes some of the people that worked on Ark is on this team, but other than that they are new to this. So they got the base code to Ark which is really not polished at all.

I am sure that in time this game will live up to it`s potential:)

Edited by Wulfeh