Sign in to follow this  
isosto

Reduce hostile animal spawns

On the Lawless islands, it's almost impossible to get a foothold for more than 5 minutes, without getting eaten by a croc, snake, wolf, or wildcats.

I understand the need for lots, considering the player count, but rather there be more docile and be able to play. Especially with the issues I've had getting connected.

• Like 2

Its like this on all the islands. To play solo its very difficult every step you take its ether Wolfs, Lions, Crocs snakes ect. The agro range needs to be cut down or spawn time for wild animals. Cant keep up with repairing my tools. Plz devs cut down on the wild life. 

• Like 3

I find it somehow funny that in a pirate game it is safer on the ocean on a tiny raft than on the land 🙄

• Haha 1

/push

Are you fucking serious ...?
We live on I7 and it's a nightmare - (Alpha) hostile animals still EVERYWHERE! When we log in (and in the case we survived the night in our bunker with 2 foundations space to the walls), we immediately aggro crocodiles and snakes which also bites us through the walls ... 

Today, we made some treasure hunting and are now on Berestos Enclave in I8, and there is nothing hostile except a lion and two crocodiles on the whole island?
Are you kidding me? 🤬

Please fix that finally!