Sign in to follow this  
boomervoncannon

Who else thinks the submarine is going to be the first reason to farm multiple crystal types?

2 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Maybe you should stop with the ad hominem attacks and stick to presenting your case. I think all the time, but it’s not up to me to make your case for you in advance.  Your insult implies that I should already have known everything you just explained,yet it didn’t take you a few short words to convey the problem as you perceive it, rather you had to write a detailed description of why you think it will be problematic. If it is not so obvious on its face, then let us dispense with the notion that I should already have known exactly what you meant, and call it what it was, going out of your way to attack me personally. Assuming someone else should already see a non obvious thing the way you do suggests it’s not the other party that is exhibiting arrogance.

What a pathetic attempt to save face. You instantly attack people all the time now you are acting like you are hurt. Laughable. "oh woe is me, I am being attacked with ad hominems!"
BHAHAHAHA. 

36 minutes ago, Evir said:

What a pathetic attempt to save face. You instantly attack people all the time now you are acting like you are hurt. Laughable. "oh woe is me, I am being attacked with ad hominems!"
BHAHAHAHA. 

This is flat wrong. I attack arguments, not people.  Go look through my post history. You will not find personal insults and ad hominem attacks. You will find pointed criticism of views and for that I make no apology. You on the other hand are mocking someone for taking issue with personal insults. How mature.

Btw, while you are searching make sure you take note of Realist’s thread where he announces his trip to Thailand. Anyone familiar with my posting history knows Realist and I have disagreed repeatedly and strongly. I wished him safe travels. You should also look at Sand man’s current joke thread. Sand man and I differ sharply on whether the game should have SP or not, but I applauded him for keeping things light hearted and joined in. I draw a distinction between people and arguments which seems lost on you.

Edited by boomervoncannon