SkippyRiver7

Xbox one

I have no idea on a date but I would assume it's going to be a while. Pretty sure ARK didn't come to xbox until the day it left EA... so if that is likely to happen again Dec 2020 assuming EA actually ends in 2 years and doesn't extend beyond that.

I've seen it mentioned everywhere from July to 'by the end of the year' was Jat's answer last time he was asked, if I remember correctly.

Granted, a big part of that depends on how much the team is changing direction to respond to the players' issues with the game so far, and how long it takes to get stuff on the right track. I'm guessing a timeline isn't really set in stone, because the last thing they need is another user base bitching at them for every thing and pulling them in a dozen different directions.

Ark was still in EA on both platforms. As far as I remember, it came out of EA on both platforms simultaneously. The biggest difference was that the xbox was almost always 1-2 patches behind, due to having to pass xbox certifications, which made it more efficient to test a patch on PC because you didn't have to re-cert every little change if the patch ended up breaking something there.

Edited by MeatSammich

I mean if not releasing on xbox anytime soon due to it costing them lots of extra dev time is an actual thing delaying it might be best course of action for cost and efficiency.

Of course they also want to get more sales as money pays the bills in the long run. But at the same time the bad publicity on the pc release wasn't great out of the gate delays, communication etc, although I think in the long run people will still wind up getting the game once they get things sorted... Thinking NMS situation. I am definitely hopeful the devs are able to keep going in the right direction and people who assume their goal is to tank and sink it are probably just bummed the game didn't live up to their expectations and in reality are hoping the game development goes well as much as I am. EA is good for companies who need money brought in to actually afford finishing development but I feel far to often gaming companies, even big triple A will drop out an unfinished game on release and do major bug fixes, patches and game balancing on the run which leaves a super sour taste in the people who expected the game to be fleshed out at the start. It happens time and time again instead of them just doing closed alphas and free to play betas to get the biggest kinks worked out.

On 14/2/2019 at 10:07, Thor Ragnarock said:

No tengo idea de una fecha, pero supongo que va a ser un tiempo. Bastante seguro de que ARK no llegó a Xbox hasta el día en que dejó EA ... así que si eso es probable que vuelva a suceder en diciembre de 2020, suponiendo que EA termine en 2 años y no se extienda más allá de eso.

En realidad llego antes de salir del EA weon, ya que tienen un contrato que le obliga a sacar los juegos en EA en xbox

1 minute ago, PeteZombie said:

I've seen early 2019 but ark took about six months to come to game preview can't wait

I'll be playing on xbox also, but, be glad that it wasn't there for the early storm. I know that xbox patching usually takes a lot longer, due to having to pass certification, etc, so any issues that have/will crop up can't be fixed as quick as PC. The longer it goes before it hits EA there, the smoother you guys will have it.