Sign in to follow this  
phelysarrian

Some of my feedback

Not very far in the game and I guess a lot of the below has been flag/requested already but there is my 2c anyways:

Weather forecast - I would expect a 100 years old sailor to know when the weather is going to change. Being caught in storm right after taking the sea is a bit annoying... could be an icon saying weather changing take shelter!

Flag on boats - every single sailing boat as a little something flying to show the wind direction. could be the company flag even

Ship stuck - make the S a bit stronger when brushing against other boats, even if it means taking some damage

Minimap - every captain can use tools to show forecast position in the next hour with wind and drift. We should have a vector showing that instead of zooming on minimap to make sure I go in the correct direction

Tames on boat - Make them pop in in a single location, not all over the place and getting stuck in stairs or ceilings ... Or even better, have some basket or small structure to get them back at the same player chosen place 

Item upgrades - had a look, is it really worth the trouble? - percentage look small but maybe I do not have high-end enough gear, will see

Blue print storage - could there be a library like in Ark?

Mass storage for crafted - similar to the captain chest ... filling my base with smithies is a bit weird. 45 slot chest is way to small. May be add wardrobe for armors and something else for weaponry?

Taming trap and bola - that one is annoying ... remove option to remove bola while taming, does not make sense and it prevents feeding in some recurrent situations 

Taming - I understand it should not be like in Ark, but that bola thing is rubbish. Maybe make it like in Conan with cubs to raise

Climbing - could there be a climbing cliff skill?

Xbow - I guess this is an old one, but still that would not hurt. It was best weapon in Ark after longneck and also for underwater usage

Cobra - fix or remove them, worst thing in the game. Even damaging things through stone walls
Aggressive wilds - way too much spawns all around, reduce please - some island are packed with cats, others with cows, mine with snakes, a plague... need a serious overhaul.

SotD - revert to previous patch, too many and too high level...

Craft Icon - at bottom right, they should scale with action bar - too small

Boat damage - have a key mapped to show damages/HP on all parts (maybe with some color code green/amber/red)

repairs - it should be possible to repair with what material is available even if it mean repair to 50%, better then no repairs at all because you just miss 1 of a kind mat...

Durability - In general items have no life at all, should be extended by 30% at least

Will probably have some more another day but that is a start.