Sign in to follow this  
Adfax

Remove Cart + Swivel + NPC asap

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 11:53 PM, Aztro said:

woo are u saying some guys using taming and artillery skill to to own u ?

wow this hurts

really

It is aimbot ?... Are you dumb?

Edited by Adfax

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:34 AM, Zlax said:

No need to remove it, just add a slow effect to any mount wearing a cargo saddle and maybe nerf the damage of a moving cart (to simulate inaccuracy) and you would have something thats still usefull without being OP

The main issues are really the aimbot, and the damage output. Even if it hits, it shouldn't be killing anyone in a single hit in plate.. A quarter? Maybe.. But I should be able to dodge it too if I see it coming. As it is right now.. You can't evade it, and you can't survive it.

I'd rather they just remove putting NPCs on carts for now, since this is so game breaking and needs an indepth rework.

On 2/10/2019 at 12:57 AM, Jazzy said:

Agree to that.

It's just ridicules how they can oneshot people with just ride into a group and repeat it again.

Yep especially considering how it takes little skill or effort and at the same time is very low risk. I am surprised the devs haven't noticed the balance issues around it yet. A week or so ago they sort of noticed that the cart firing while underwater was not balanced yet somehow failed to see that the entire mechanic of a fast moving tanky death machine was inherently unbalanced.