Sign in to follow this  
TyGeR_STD

Incentive for staying alive.

I know there is a buff for keeping vititiams consistent, but why not add a buff for staying alive.  maybe tie it into the vitiam buff, so its stronger the longer you stay alive.  currently there isnt much incentive to not die just to reset the vitiam bar.  it's what I do 90% of the time.  maybe give a 1% stat boost for every hour you stay alive, up to 10% or 20% cap.  there are many things that you could do, it's a shame to see the I depth food system go to waste because there is no incentive to stay alive vs die and reset.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

YES! Really!

My friend makes fun of me all the time cause I won't let my character die and, "just go get your stuff".  I don't want to EVER lose my stuff but an incentive for the easy way out would be a great step. Glad someone brought this up! I mentioned in a few posts adjustments to the water, food, and 3 phases of death. Also the cooking skill/perks and making that food and seeing that the timers for 'Hardtack' was 2-3 days even though hardtack has been know to last YEARS. Bet I could find some WWI Hardtack at my Mili surplus store.