Eversalt

Favorite base design?

How do you design your bases in particular? Every time I make an outpost for the company, the layout is almost entirely different. I can never feel satisfied with a design.

I'm on an unofficial server by the way, so some expectations may not line up with the experience of others.  

I just watch some YouTube videos and get some ideas from that. I am the same way, I'm not that creative when it comes to bases. I would probably start one, find by the time I'm finished it is no good, what a waste.

Get some ideas from other people on YouTube, you might even adjust things here and there to suit what you want.

• Thanks 1

I have found that starting with a level foundation helps me big time. The bigger area, the harder it is to get level, but Atlas has been a bit easier for me to do so with foundations than in Ark. Once I have an even foundation, I get a rough layout in place of structures I want using walls and usually build up at that point. Some good youtube builders to look up for style influence would be UniteTheClans, NerdParade, Pilgrimz Project. A quick youtube search will give you plenty of others as well.

• Thanks 1