Sign in to follow this  
Psyko

Smaller gates for pens and building of the Ark

First I want to say, something has to be done about the whole animals clipping through walls crap.  I made a HUGE barn, mutiple stories, to try and keep tamed animals from getting killed by wilds.  I log off, come back the next day and find they all fell through the floor and clogged up the bottom floor.  2 tigers, 2 horses, 2 cows, 1 bull, and a bear and sheep.  So, I stretched it out and made "pens" or rooms surrounding the animals to separate them and thought, "Why can I not build a small gate so I can have a penned in area?  Next I managed to tame an elephant and when I loaded it on the Brig I was using to transport it, after sailing and avoiding Sotd's the elephant was slowly flying away.  Literally the thing was flying, so I thought about the galleon and how much space there was.  I could probably put an elephant down there, but it'd be difficult getting in down in the bottom even if I only built the bottom deck and top.  So a gate on the side of the boat, like the "Ark".  

Chickens bounce OUT of the ship big animals don't always load properly too.

I placed a small (SMALL), gate and I only need a 2 wall high one. Small is huge, a little more on the conservative side of certain stuff maybe?

A wall with double doors that allows animals smaller than elephants.

More husbandry skills too.

ARK is good for what it is, this is a PIRATE GAME ARRGH!