Sign in to follow this  
Goha

Pve reclaim - any guide?

Hello, would you, please, give me link to the good pve territory re-claim guide? I ve googled for it with no luck

What are you asking for? 

A guide on how to reclaim territory? Not really a guide, just wait for the timer to run down.

A guide to the flag count per flag timer? I haven't seen anything that shows a breakdown. With 9 flags, I have a 19 day, 15 hour and 1 minute claim timer. The odd part is that a top 10 company with 46 flags is also the same claim timer.

I think what was mentioned before, that 200 flags would give you the 3 day timer, but I have no confirmation of that, and seems kinda strange if 9 to 46 flags are all 19 days, 15 hours.

One other strange thing, is that when you look at the flag, it says 1 thing, but then you try to place a flag, it says that the timer is about a day longer than the flag.

Maybe some of the other top companies, like Darksea Dawgs can chime in and let us know how many flags they have and what the timers show, to get a gauge of the timer breakdown.

Some corrections to my last post.

The top 10 company that was showing 46 flags, is now showing 111 claims, not sure if flag count updated, or they placed a huge amount in the last day. It now shows a 4 day timer for them.

It is still strange because if you try to place a flag, it shows 20 days, 15 hrs remaining, on every flag, regardless of what their flag shows.

Your answer assumes, that I know how claim system works. But I dont. 

I know it in general, just use comon sense and u will get it. 

I need to know, how I can lost all I have on pve through bugs and "features" of this game. I play solo. I have work and family and usualy spends 1-2-3 hours a day in game. Sometimes I can miss day or two. Normal life…

I am currently using lawless zone. Its only 4 days on decay, but no bugs and no "features" that may take all I have from me. I would love to move to the area with longer decay timer. But I dont want to lost all I have (like I did in ark several times). This comany makes nice games, but all these games run unsupported. Play it and lose it all on ur own risk. No support ever and bugs are part of the game. 

So: what should I know before I make my decision to move or not to move from lawless zone?

would u, please, tell me all bugs and features wich could possible "help" me to lost all I have?

Where I can read detailed info about current PVE land claim/ claim stealing ?