Sign in to follow this  
Ruthlessness36

Resources on claimed land

Hello, I just want to enquire about resources on claimed land. Last night we claimed a piece of land at the time of the claiming it had lots of tree's and other resources such as fibres and berries. Today when i logged on a lot of the tree's were gone, So i thought someone might have come and gathered them. So i started gathering resources inside our claim to avoid paying tax to other claims, It has been almost 2 hours now and none of the resources i have gathered have re spawned yet. I have re-logged and fast travelled to another location thinking it might be back then but still not back. Going on 3 hours now. Can someone shed some light one this. Thank you in advance!

If you build too close to the resources they will stop spawning in. Reason for this is to stop foliage growth from growing inside your base.

4 minutes ago, Harryplopper said:

If you build too close to the resources they will stop spawning in. Reason for this is to stop foliage growth from growing inside your base.

Oh, That is something i did not know, This is my first claimed land only used to living on lawless, I have a couple of pillars not too far away from the resources. Will check if i remove them. Is it the same in lawless areas as well ?

Should be the same everywhere. This is similar mechanics as Ark. Its why a lot of companies would surround delicate sources of mats like paste from beaver dams. That way others couldn't build there and stop them from spawning in. Pillars shouldn't affect this though. It should only start to affect it when there is foundations around. 

O

1 minute ago, Harryplopper said:

Should be the same everywhere. This is similar mechanics as Ark. Its why a lot of companies would surround delicate sources of mats like paste from beaver dams. That way others couldn't build there and stop them from spawning in. Pillars shouldn't affect this though. It should only start to affect it when there is foundations around. 

Ok, I noticed that now, I removed the pillars but still not spawning. I am going to relocate a piece of my base to check. Thanks for the help Harry

Lawless has no resource blocking.  Stuff will respawn inside your base.  Claimed land structures suppress spawns in a fairly large radius, keep your buildings away from your resources.