Sign in to follow this  
qpicNor

I Dont have 70 GB free on C, that is why i install on D. What do i do now???

can i point steam to put the dowloaded files somewhere else? Now i my Atlas main game folder is empty and Atlas install files is transfered to c. I am afraid that if i start change much now im screwed either way....

Thanks! but is to late now, i will prob. have to delete all files as the updater simply removed my game files and then stopped.

I have Atlas on a dedicated disk and had hoped they could have sticked to that disk, then i would not have problemos now-.-

Great game though, seriously:)

Goto C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps

I think its under downloading or temp that it stores it temporary. You can manually delete it there when it goes bad. The folders is normally empty.

The issue isn´t Atlas, the issue is you use C as staging area. It´s how Steam works. You can move this staging area to another drive. 

Edited by Shintai

Well i have changed that to a seperate disk now, but i will have to re download 100 GB and prob  no gaming today.

I am fairly sure ark did not do this, and used same as install disk for updates. 

Nope is to late for sure, all of the above tips and tricks is to late once the update started.I will have to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If an update will require 70 GB free space in either disks; next time would be great to know and can easilly be added to some kind of update info!

see you (atlas)  tomorrow:P

32 minutes ago, qpicNor said:

Nope is to late for sure, all of the above tips and tricks is to late once the update started.I will have to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If an update will require 70 GB free space in either disks; next time would be great to know and can easilly be added to some kind of update info!

see you (atlas)  tomorrow:P

Well I have added a Steam library while it was updating before, never had an issue.