Sign in to follow this  
Atlantian

Created my own market, I hope the devs add some sort of vendor system for players at their bases.

I play on EU PvE in Lawless L6 on Onocastle (the north island) and enjoy building more than sailing.

Built a large harbor with docks for quite a few traders at once (had 5 at once one afternoon).

2 pics of harbor and trading market with large easy to read signs.

https://imgur.com/a/YTg8P1l

People find the place randomly but if the devs had some sort of box that allowed for trades and this site would list the locations of these trading box and their contents then more people would sail around and pull in to restock on cannon balls, cannons, planks, sails, ammo and anything else for sale.

These guys could do more of what they like and less of what they don't like (smashing rocks).

I know a lot of people enjoy sailing and ship combat and do not enjoy harvesting/crafting the mats to do it but there are people that like that.

This would spur a ton of travel and it would not have everyone flooding and lagging freeport, it would be all over the map and at every island (as it should be).

Anyhow I hope the devs move trading higher up the list.

Market building is expanding to make it fit in with the rest of the harbor. Ziplines to and from base to docks for faster travel.

This game can be a lot of fun even for people that build.

Cheers

Edited by Atlantian
  • Like 2

Life is feudal has player markets. No one really uses them because of how abundand gold is. I don't see it's working in atlas, either. Especially on PvP server where even sailing close to a claimed territory is a risk, let alone parking there.

Edited by LaiTash

I agree there should be a way to "automatically" sell stuff via placable vendor shops. Having NPCs operate these shops would be a very good balancing thing.