Phantix

Company Information Suggestion

I like how in the future patch notes they are doing some "quality of life" changes to the Company information page. My suggestion is to add information about the assets of your company such as the # of ships, # of crew (NPCs), Gold Burn Rate per day of your crew, # of tames, etc. What do you guys think they could add to the company information tab?

I think pve players might not care but pvpers  would rightly view this information as intel about themselves that they would not want broadcast.

28 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

I think pve players might not care but pvpers  would rightly view this information as intel about themselves that they would not want broadcast.

Why not? If you can make it an option. Our company probably wouldn’t care. 

22 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Why not? If you can make it an option. Our company probably wouldn’t care. 

I think I might have misunderstood. Was the Op talking about the company page members see, or something seen by outsiders? If just internal forget what I said. This is what comes of reading the forums while distracted by monthly sales reports.

7 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

I think I might have misunderstood. Was the Op talking about the company page members see, or something seen by outsiders? If just internal forget what I said. This is what comes of reading the forums while distracted by monthly sales reports.

Being internal, that’s what I thought I read. But can be mistaken too. 

Sorry for the confusion! I was referring to the internal company info. Maybe even having an option to only be able to view this information if you are an admin?