Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Good changes are coming

19 minutes ago, LaiTash said:

Actually, no. Most people i've met in game and people i've played with never played ark, and many of those who did want Atlas to be less arkish. There's probably more eve players than ark players really.

As for ships they are dirt cheap already, if you aren't aiming for a billion cannons build. Again, almost no one wants them to be cheaper, we just want them sturdier to not loose them as easily while we're not even sailing them.

Won’t happen. Let me give you a hint. If nobody wants them cheaper, why are they going to make them cheaper?

not trying to be mean in the slightest but it really doesn’t natter what one person wants.

if you noticed, a lot of the things I want in this game is what a lot of these posts are about. For instance, now alphas are 50% weaker. That is a big jump right?

they see numbers dropping and they will do what they can to keep numbers.

they honestly don’t care what the “loyal” people think because the loyal will still be there later on. They have to worry about the numbers since they are a business first and they are not doing good right now.

sorry but if you are an eve player you are at the end of the line. Ark players built wildcard and believe me they will cater to ark fans before eve fans. 

If wildcard burns ark fans, ark will suffer as well. It is a double edged sword with this situation

Edited by Realist

Just now, Realist said:

Won’t happen. Let me give you a hint. If nobody wants them cheaper, why are they going to make them cheaper?

Because they've heared all the complaints about loosing ships too easily and came up with a wrong solution. It's not the first time they implement a change that nobody asked for. They don't play the game after all.

1 minute ago, LaiTash said:

Because they've heared all the complaints about loosing ships too easily and came up with a wrong solution. It's not the first time they implement a change that nobody asked for. They don't play the game after all.

Still not disagreeing with you man. I know that more than anyone. But if you think it is going to stop anytime soon, that is a mistake.

they don’t just favor streamers. They favor ark Megas as well. Some of the atlas Megas are twitch streamers that never played ark. Don’t think they haven’t forgotten about the big tribes that made them who they are. 

Megas have kept in touch with the devs. If you think Eve has any importance just because they are trying to act like eve, never forget the relationships that have been built over the last almost 4 years.

4 years is a pretty good bond. The ark way has already came, it will just become more obvious soon

7 minutes ago, LaiTash said:

Wait the first time they came up with a change that nobody asked for? What about the stone wall metal and paste addition?

you don’t think the Megas loves that idea?