sinBloo

Please stop players from placeing 1 and 1 foundations to claim whole lawless islands

Please stop players from placeing 1 and 1 foundations to claim whole lawless islands. Do anything! make it maybe breakable faster if it is not connected to more foundations or something. Ban players that do it? idk someone must have some good ideas? there is literally impossible to get started because of players claiming whole islands either with foundations or flags.....

I think players do for a couple of reason. 

1. Force players to join companies, rent land or leave the game,

2. Protect resources from other players

I don't think that they can decrease decay time but one thing they can do is to give a warning and when to ban if they refuse to do. Please take a screenshot next time you see like with the showing company name.

Edited by Robotukas

they should allow a 1 flag per company limit on lawless. This flag should cost to upkeep in some way . This flag should require upkeep every day and be 1/2 the radius of a standard flag claim.  This flag should poof the moment it goes without upkeep. All structures within that small claim also poof.

4 hours ago, engraverwilliam said:

they should allow a 1 flag per company limit on lawless. This flag should cost to upkeep in some way . This flag should require upkeep every day and be 1/2 the radius of a standard flag claim.  This flag should poof the moment it goes without upkeep. All structures within that small claim also poof.

I see your point but it wouldn't work because all companies are going to do the same thing and even will get worse in the lawless island.