Sign in to follow this  
Bluexminder

devs fix your patches

if you're going to be patching every so often can you at least focus on the biggest issue of tames falling through ships/floors? Wild crap still spawn in built areas and we even had a damn snake kill our tames through the underground mesh.

2 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Shouldn't the title be "FIX WHAT I WANT" ???

Its pretty damn game breaking that your tames will constantly get pushed into the floors and you need to either A put them in an open pen where they can die to the wild or B rebuild every fuckin patch. Thanks for your useless comment though!

That's more constructive and I could agree to that, dont think i can change it now but I just made it half assedly anyways in the small chance a dev actually reads it. Also sure they're aware of it but hopefully it gets fixed soon as its been a few weeks since the issue has been prevalent.

alphas are a big issue..im guessing you have not had an alpha spawn in your base and kill 20 tames in a matter of minutes.  The tames should have been able to kill the alpha, however alphas are to OP. so they did do something in the right direction, give them credit for that!

I'm very happy for the alpha changes, but it is getting pretty old ripping my floor up to recover my bears after every single patch

Edited by jabnlab

We've had our tames get wiped by a wild animal when a tribe member whistled them all passive. But we've had an alpha tiger spawn after as well but only a few tames died before they killed it. So we then decided to build a huge building with floors to keep them safe but then they glitched through the floors every patch and just died to a wild snake underneath the mesh. We always try to deal with shitty bugs from ark/atlas through several methods but this one is actually getting me frustrated lmao.