Sign in to follow this  
cfxyxx

Why there always have some animals spwan in my house?

last day sleep on my ship. Today I open my house there 2 wolves there. I check our company notes they killed all my friends who sleep in that house. my house is a 8x8 building with full walls. Animals are impossible get in from outside. I don't know why there are 2 wolves in my house.

Edited by cfxyxx

Probably for the same reason cobras can now stick almost their entire bodies through foundations/walls and climb up 3 high stacks of foundation walls. Some things are just broken in obnoxious ways. Maybe someday they'll get fixed. 

6 minutes ago, Warspectre said:

Probably for the same reason cobras can now stick almost their entire bodies through foundations/walls and climb up 3 high stacks of foundation walls. Some things are just broken in obnoxious ways. Maybe someday they'll get fixed. 

I don't think wolves can do that. I closed all doors of that building yesterday.

If they don't fix this bug, probably we all need sleep in the ship everyday.

1 minute ago, cfxyxx said:

I don't think wolves can do that. I closed all doors of that building yesterday.

It was more of an example of other broken animal-related issues rather than more examples of what wolves can do. The point being, pretty much all the animals are broken, how they spawn, how often they spawn, where they spawn, how they behave, their relative power levels, their ability to eat wooden or thatch houses, attack through walls/foundations, just a big ole pile of broken. 

Stack 2 foundations on each other and they stop being able to spawn in your house. I know we shouldn't have to do stuff like that but while we have to you may as well do it.

If you live in lawless, buildings do not affect spawns. This is WAI, since lawless aren’t intended to be permanent homes. Thus dealing with critters pawning in your base is one of the downsides to lawless.