Hackjob

Vitamin rate vs hunger

Need to take a look at how quickly the vitamin bars go down. I'm sailing have plenty of food but my vitamin bars are going down quicker then my hunger, this needs a major adjustment

• Like 1

Putting points into fortitude on your character and durability on your radt helps a lot, but the "distance" malus really needs to be nerfed.  

Idk what your talking about I'm in the Freeport gathering supplies and I'm starving because my vitamins are all full but I can't eat Casue I'll die faster they need to remove it completely and just have eating like ark

They have skills you can pick up specifically for Vitamin depletion.   Once you pick up those it doesn't really affect you that much.   The skill makes it so when they are out of balance they don't tank which is what is happening to you most likely.  

2 minutes ago, Syphen said:

They have skills you can pick up specifically for Vitamin depletion.   Once you pick up those it doesn't really affect you that much.   The skill makes it so when they are out of balance they don't tank which is what is happening to you most likely.  

I suppose your talking about fortitude correct if it really helps slow it then I'll give it a try but still is frustrating to keep up with

no not fortitude.    I think it is on the main page after you click cooking then next few it leads to after that.   they look like pills

If go pick cooking unlock then follow the arrow from that on the survivalism page the next thing is vitamin depletion rate.  the improved then advanced.  this will keep your vitamins from tanking when you have them out of balance.

So you got Sea Grapes and Meat in the beginning, i died three times because of the Vitamins now. I wasnt able to leave the starting port 😕 how do i avoid this if the starter food cant help ?