Sign in to follow this  
Gfnjr

Demolishing a flag

So,  I have a couple older flags from when the game 1st came out and noticed that all resources around them are not respawning.  One doesn't have a foundation or anything near it and the other one does but no respawning around both.  My question is what happens when you demolish a flag?  Are you then able to replace quickly with no issues?  Wondering if replacing a flag could help with resources. 

Is there any overlap? Either enemy/ally/or your own company? Because if yes to either of the first two you will not be able to reclaim. If yes to the third and the source of overlap is NOT a water claim then yes you can but make sure you place it back down at that exact position.

• Thanks 1

If there is no overlap with enemy territory it is fine.. bear in mind that your old flag isnt counting towards the new flag counter.. so it isn't reducing the timer on your flag, do you really need to replace it?

If it is overlapping with any red you will not be able to replace the flag.

Edited by MisterMyztik
  • Thanks 1

Thanks!  I probably will just leave alone,  Good info!   Not that big a deal just wanted some trees back.  There are some overlapping,  glad I asked before tried.