SassytheSasquatch

Revert Stone Structure crafting Requirments

With the one of the latest patches some new features were added with v15.51 such as:

- Increasing explosive damage to stone structures by 2.5x.
- Increasing seige structure damage to stone structures by 60%
- Wood Land Structure has been buffed to provide better resistance to siege weapon types by 40%.
- Wood Land Structures have been buffed to provide better defence against all non-explosive/siege damage types by 50%.
- Stone Structures crafting costs have been increased by adding metal cost, and changing fiber requirement to organic paste, which requires both fiber and sap to craft

When sieging players bases it is already seen to just been hammering into the core of a base and then taking claim even though it may be somewhat costly, but now with the increased damage to structures it solves this issue basically. But now you increase damage and then increase and add materials to build some of these structures(stone) that make no sense. I have never seen a game that has stone structures require some form of metal, the organic paste is 50/50 but would not recommend it as of how hard it is to obtain in large quantities. If it was just the damage added everything would have been fine but now people living in other zones that do not have paste will have a harder time even making these structures and even if they make it they can easily be broken into now as of the new increase to damage to the structures.  Before I only thought a damage change to explosives might have been needed but I wouldn't care cause all I was doing already was just hammering peoples bases/leveling them until I could set a claim down. Making the requirement change to stone structures was absurd and should have been thought out more before doing it. I'm not sure how much you play your own game but would recommend having people sit down and put a lot of hours into official online PvP and PvE servers to see what it is like from a players perspective without having to just listen to what is said. The wood structures change was interesting though and I like how you played that out somewhat, even though I will just break them down with metal tools or infinite charge a rhino to break them down within a minute or so.

Main point: Revert stone requirements back to the way they were prior patch v15.61.

Also the forums seem to be bugged when i'm posting my topic trying to create a new one it says create bug report instead of new topic as it did a few days ago or so.

• Like 1

Agree. We now have to sail for hours just to get to the nearest island that has any sap like item. It's hindering our progress.