Sign in to follow this  
Drogith

Another patch, another breeding mishap... 3 dead bears

we are in the tropics and we are unable to breed at all the babies always usually due to extreme heat (147 F) in the water. this is the daily temp on most days during day it is a min of 105 f the temp swings and max temp is to way to high and unrealistic. during the daily heat wave it should only get to 105 f I know they just copied, pasted and rotated the few islands they made but they did the same to the temps for the regions. the zone we are in is a tropical not a desert but we have the heat of the desert plus rain. That is another issue with travel just cause it rains does not mean there will be cyclones every time. You seen rain coming get anchored fast and wait it out. There is also way to many cyclones that keep spawning in front of your ship as well. I have counted 18 cyclones at one time before.

On 1/25/2019 at 8:46 PM, Tezcatlipoca said:

I wonder why it is necessary to make the complex system of breeding and taming even worse? Why can not the mechanics be taken over from ARK 1:1? These developers manage to change existing ARK mechanics to make them worse than they already are. They just make shit in the last few weeks ...

My guess is they're making breeding extremely difficult because they don't want the game to be tame-centric. 

unknown.png

Broiled chicken

Sadly, this little McNugget lasted less than an hour. Seems kinda strange to me that these critters appear to breed on our island all on their own yet we can't get them to survive the cold even when we roast them.

Edited by Jean Lafitte
  • Like 1