Sign in to follow this  
Omnistorm860

No retroactive Discovery points

Whoever thought of this I'd punch you in the mouth if I could literally break your jaw so you cant fucking talk dumbass troll dev. Should come forward and tell us why you thought this was a good idea?

• Like 2

I couldn't believe it at first but coming from Ark, I know never to work hard because they will always make whatever is hard now 110% easier later. However I had no idea they'd do this. After putting 30+ hours into mindless sailing all over, collecting 252 points. I can now see that there is no use to work towards anything in this game and just wait alittle bit for them to give it to me.

Hopefully Feb's update will give me 10 points a discovery, so since I now have to sail even further from my home grid to find new points of interest just to keep up with some newbie or player that never cared about exploring, that will now be 3x higher level then me with 3x's less work then I did. Awesome.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Naviss said:

I couldn't believe it at first but coming from Ark, I know never to work hard because they will always make whatever is hard now 110% easier later. However I had no idea they'd do this. After putting 30+ hours into mindless sailing all over, collecting 252 points. I can now see that there is no use to work towards anything in this game and just wait alittle bit for them to give it to me.

Hopefully Feb's update will give me 10 points a discovery, so since I now have to sail even further from my home grid to find new points of interest just to keep up with some newbie or player that never cared about exploring, that will now be 3x higher level then me with 3x's less work then I did. Awesome.

oh fuck that's insane 

Gonna be devils advocate as usual. With the implementation of legacy and and death re-rolling will basically be a mechanic. This is why its so easy to level in the first place. I get it it sucks but threatening physical violence over a video game is concerning to say the least.

Doesnt matter anyway they rolled it back - Discovery Zones now provide 1 Discovery Point per unlock

• Like 1