Sign in to follow this  
Gumpnstein

stone crafting---INSANITY

This is the worst decision I have seen yet by this dev team and it proves they have no clue where resources are or how things go together.  You added METAL AND SAPS TO ONE STONE FLOOR?  There are literally entire regions with no sap on them, while other island lay full of it.  How the hell are people going to build, and how can one entire region have an advantage over defenses?  I am on an island with no tin rocks and no saps.  I understand making it easier to raid bases but what in the hell people.  You literally just killed so much of your playable area?  Who in their right mind would play any area without sap now, to build a block you gotta go 3 grids away, and pay 30% tax for a stone block?  It's insanity.  I'm done, the game is unplayable in my area and many many others.   Organic paste and metal are resources for assaulting before this change, rock, fiber, and thatch was for defending.  It was perfect the way it was.  You want people to get off the base building and get out into sea, but why the hell would i sail around the world to gather things to put in a thatch base that a damn flame arrow can bring down.  Its a horrendous change for the game as a whole. 

Adding this:  I am on an island with no sap and no pure metal rocks, no sap within 3 or 4 regions.  I played where I am because that is where I decided to stay.  Noone wants to be there. I'm the only freaking person living on this dump of an island.  But one thing it had.....mats for stone blocks.  You may be short on other resources, but damnit I got a monster base, and I'm about to go out and start stocking up mats that are for assaulting. The island im on will not be played on if you keep this change.  ITS AN ENTIRE ISLAND  that will be empty post change. 

Every single island in the game should have the resources on them for stone buildings.  So I suggest you dump sap and metal rocks on every single island like you dumped fiber on the people who wanted to live in the Artic.  It is without a doubt an unfair advantage and will create less playable land. 

Literally logging out.  Won't be back till something changes 

Edited by Gumpnstein