Sign in to follow this  
Robotukas

Character age

I started to play this game since December 23 but it was unplayable with server crashes. I normally started to play after 27 Dec. January 19 I became old 92. So you want to say that every 25 days I have to do that silly quest otherwise my character will be debuffed? Where on earth did you come up with this idea? If I will have a private server with one stone and four cells so probably it wouldn't be a problem. How on earth can do this in two hours? Most power stones are protected which you need a group. On top that you need to find the right power stone and it changes every three hours. Why you guys forcing all players to do that silly shit? Why Age grows so quick? Do you do meetings in the office? Do you take consideration about solo players not only hardcore players? Do you think that this game is just about power stones? You need to change people in the team because someone is throwing stupid ideas and that ever who approves doesn't have a clue about player base. 

I am not interested in new content until the game has a silly game mechanic at the moment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

At the moment the fountain of youth is the first implementation of the aging system and currently the only way to get younger.. they will be adding more to the system as the game develops.

it's easy to do , and will get easier as the ages get more spread out , only lag fest as it was just released and most player were over 90 ,   EARLY ACCESS there will be a lot more thing added that may not make sense to start with but no doubt will later on when all systems are in place and not just ageing ,   it's a good idea lets see how they refine it and what other anti aging system they add which are more catered to smaller companies / solo

in short dont moan about systems that are not fully implemnted yet 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1