Sign in to follow this  
denhope

Best game design since Jesus hit earth

Hi, guys,

the game really has potential and I had a lot of fun farming and building ships with my company. But every day there's something to get really excited about. This has nothing to do with Early Access but with the fact that the developers themselves tested their game with only 10 people on a private server.

As in reality 100 tornados spawn with every rain shower and as soon as you are 1 minute in the water every shark within a radius of 20km tries to kill you. Of course crocodiles are 30m long and 10m tall, like in our zoo. But all this is still relatively funny and bearable.

But who the hell came up with the fountain of youth? What kind of idiot designs something like that and builds it into a game in its current state? Without Agewipe or something like that? Thousands of players jump on 2x150 server slots to touch a fountain of youth at 4 FPS. Of course the fountain of youth changes its position every 3 hours and you need only 2.5h to get into the right grid. Who the hell thinks up something like that? For me there is only one logical explanation and that is that the developers test their game with 10 people on a private server and have no idea what is really going on on the Officials.  

I've been playing video games for 20 years but that's really the stupidest thing I've ever seen. If they introduce death at 100 and we all lose our charackter and get new IDs, i.e. all our ships and crews become useless, then I'm glad that tomorrow the new League of Legends season starts and Atlas only cost me 20€.

QQ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I totally agree with you! The point is, it is not impossible to do this FOY crap and get the buff, but where is the fun doing that? It´s like doing the tax declaration, i have to do it but i guess there is no one, accept mentally challenged people, who has any fun doing it. It´s just half baked utterly useless bullshit.

And sneaky putting back the SOTD the sledgehammer method makes me wonder if they like their own game?

• Like 2

That's it. It's absolutely no fun and I spent the last two evenings finding the fountain of youth and didn't make it.

The implementation of this feature just shows me that they have no idea what's going on on the official servers.

• Like 2

When you will do quest for FOY, you'll get so much adrenaline that you never experienced in League of Legends. Trust me I did it.

you bring up the shark problem. how can you salvage a sunken ship if 3 sharks spawn as soon as you jump into the water?? sharks 3 shot you and you have to fight more than one all the time. looting sunken ships is great content for me but i cant do it because of sharks. they are worse than wolves if you ask me

• Like 1