Phentil

How much does one grid space actually contain?

Hey all, I ordered a server yesterday but only the main one which means that I only get 1 space, I'm debating whether or not the expansion servers are worth it and so I was wondering what does one grid actually contain?

Well the main server is basically the welcome area so you can only get to Level 8 before you have to go to a different region... private servers will be expensive 🙂

Thanks for the reply, and yeah I was kinda anticipating it to be a bit expensive after reading how the servers actually worked. Im guessing the welcome area is just the starter island right? So does that mean theres only one island per server?

You can get rid off the level cap. But buying an extended server is 10 euros per server more I believe? Which is ridiculous in my opinion. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Phentil said:

Thanks for the reply, and yeah I was kinda anticipating it to be a bit expensive after reading how the servers actually worked. Im guessing the welcome area is just the starter island right? So does that mean theres only one island per server?

There are 4 islands per grid. And the distance between them is pretty huge. Meaning you can't just swim between them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yoshihito said:

There are 4 islands per grid. And the distance between them is pretty huge. Meaning you can't just swim between them.

Yes but you’ve seen 4 islands pretty fast. 

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks for all the replies I really appreciate the help. I think I'll probably get just one extra to make the map just that bit bigger.

To remove the level cap which i have done on my server is goto the shootergame.ini on your server change it there.Also change the food consumption rate too