sinBloo

Please open another pve and pvp server or or add more world to the existing servers

Please open another pve and pvp server or add more world to the existing servers. there is literally no space left to build, it is just filled with people either have spammed down as many capture flags as possible or foundations in lawless zones, so no one els can build on those islands. been driving around in my schooner for probably 30 hours trying to find a place I could capture or just with enough space for a large shipyard.

No places left to build? Its grids with 0-2 ppl online at a time, and you cant find the space? Do you want a grid by youreself? Host a server 🙂

3 hours ago, Knivet said:

No places left to build? Its grids with 0-2 ppl online at a time, and you cant find the space? Do you want a grid by youreself? Host a server 🙂

like I typed it is filled with capture flags and everytime I try taking it it is either still has upkeep or there is people sleeping in a house so it wont start capture, I also was up north in A1 and A2 and there is literally people just logging in once a day to keep up the claims with actually 0 buildings around.

Asian server... That is all, give the Asians their own server and watch how quickly NA and EU frees up.

So basicly you want a server of your own? Everyone wants to live in high temp areas. but the server cant just have those biomes. I live in thundra myself, and i dont complain.

The capture timer is 4-6 hours. if they log in twice a day, thats 12h betwene each gap?

I like the multiculture thing, remove other people would only kill the game. like half the NA server isnt even NA, and the server should hold 40k ppl and its barely 8k..

Fix claim flags going into negative and stop sleepers contesting flags and then this wouldn't be an issue. Oh and limit the claim flags a person can put down.

5 hours ago, Knivet said:

So basicly you want a server of your own? Everyone wants to live in high temp areas. but the server cant just have those biomes. I live in thundra myself, and i dont complain.

The capture timer is 4-6 hours. if they log in twice a day, thats 12h betwene each gap?

I like the multiculture thing, remove other people would only kill the game. like half the NA server isnt even NA, and the server should hold 40k ppl and its barely 8k..

Can you actually read what I say?????