Sign in to follow this  
Rackham

Fish, fishing and vitamin D

So I am really baffled on how to keep my vitamin D levels up?

I know you get it from fish.

i speared a tuna underwater, but after I dragged it to the shore, I couldn’t get any meat from it. My hatchet, pick and punches yielded nothing but skin.

i made a fishing rod, placed my chair on my raft and found some sap. Even managed to get my line to cast out into the water, but nothing after a VERY long time.... saw fish in the water nearby, but nothing was biting.

There has GOT to be an easier way to maintain your vitamin D levels?!?!

Anyone got this figured out? 

Edited by Rackham

5 hours ago, Horday said:

Take a Spear to get raw Fish.

If you read my post above, I had tried that, but the tuna I killed wasn’t giving me any meat. Do I chop it with the hatchet or is there a different way to get meat from fish?

A)use hatchet for mor fur skin.pick for more meat

B)Dont just go cast a bait into empty waters.You need to go look for fish underwater,base your chair there and fish will bite.

Fishing however isnt worth it.just yields meat and takes loong time but that time you can spear 4-5,aka Devs revamp fishes.give achievements or whatever to make fishing interesting atm its just waste of time and resources,

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, darcek said:

A)use hatchet for mor fur skin.pick for more meat

B)Dont just go cast a bait into empty waters.You need to go look for fish underwater,base your chair there and fish will bite.

Fishing however isnt worth it.just yields meat and takes loong time but that time you can spear 4-5,aka Devs revamp fishes.give achievements or whatever to make fishing interesting atm its just waste of time and resources,

Thanks for these tips. Will give that a try. I’ll try the pick again next time to see if that yields any meat.