Sign in to follow this  
norad7

ATLAS AND CHINESE HACKERS BLACK BUTTERFLY

Pathfinders,

Earlier today, an admin’s steam account was compromised and used to cause some devastation on our Official NA PvP Network. To be clear this was not caused by a hack, third party program, or exploit. We have taken the appropriate steps to ensure this does not happen again. We’ll be rolling back our Official NA PvP Network by approximately 5 and a half hours to a network world save at approximately 11 AM UTC (3 AM PST/6 AM EST). We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank for your patience and understanding during this time.

Sincerely,

Grapeshot Games

KAYBEE BB  BLACK BUTTERFLY  HE HAS BEEN HACKING FOR WEEKS NOW AND HE HACKED

IN ARK BEFORE ( TEA ), HIS MAIN SERVER IS A12 IN KRAKEN MAW  , WE REPORTED IT IN MASS AMOUNT OF TICKETS AND

WE SENT YOU VIDEOS AND PICTURES , DELETE THIS COMMENT BUT TRUTH WILL COME OUT! STREAMERS ALREADY KNOW AND SOON YOU WONT

BE ABLE TO HIDE IT ------ SERVER A12 KRAKEN MAW --- GO THERE RIGHT NOW YOU WILL SEE MAYOR HACKING POWERS AND NOBODY WILL STOP

THEM BECAUSE IT IS A BIG TROLL YOU DEVS ARE LAUGHING IN THE BACKGROUND EVEN READING THIS .... EVERYONE MAKE A RAFT OR A

RAMSHACKLE SLOOP ON A10 OR ANY FREEPORT NEAR A12 GO THERE CLAIM A FLAG AND HIDE YOU WILL SEE THEM FLYING A PERSON NAKED IN GAME FLYING  IN FULL SHOWCASE.

QUOTE FROM 

https://www.pcgamesn.com/atlas/atlas-hacks

Many players have been quick to lay blame at the feet of Black Butterfly, a group with a reputation for hacks and exploits, since many of the attacks seemed to be centered on their territory. Grapeshot has made no explicit mention of action against any group of players.

I WONDER HOW LONG UNTIL YOU DELETE MY COMMENT :d TIK TOK TIK TOK

Edited by norad7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nutcutt3r said:

I have heard a lot about this but never seen any proof posted. That may be the way to go.

679378224f4a20a44800ee4a9d529822730ed0a2.jpg03087bf40ad162d98895c9911cdfa9ec8b13cdc0.jpg

unknown.png?width=400&height=169

+ THREAD ON THEM -+ ONE OF MANY =

4 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

I have heard a lot about this but never seen any proof posted. That may be the way to go.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE ? I'm extremely fast. but you have almost 100 posts i'm kinda suspicious about you buddy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

I didnt understand a word that video said lol

Have seen the pics before though.

but you do understand they are the same people since launch right? did you saw burkeblack mayor atlas streamer encounter them during hacks right? same hackers . kinda obvious. and if you want to end any doubt . Spawn on A10 freeport make a raft will take you 10 mins go to A12 and claim a territory on their land. hide and watch. case closed. Grapeshot knows and we all know whats going on .

Edited by norad7

Funny how there is never any sort of official response on this. Especially since it was an unspoken issue on ARK as well. I think it was actually an admin that helped on that one.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Funny how there is never any sort of official response on this. Especially since it was an unspoken issue on ARK as well. I think it was actually an admin that helped on that one.

Welcome to the twilight zone sir.

2 hours ago, norad7 said:

679378224f4a20a44800ee4a9d529822730ed0a2.jpg03087bf40ad162d98895c9911cdfa9ec8b13cdc0.jpg

unknown.png?width=400&height=169

+ THREAD ON THEM -+ ONE OF MANY =

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE ? I'm extremely fast. but you have almost 100 posts i'm kinda suspicious about you buddy.

I don’t see the tag black butterfly though