Sign in to follow this  
Pink_Floyd

Bow breaks after shooting 10 flame arrows

Title.  Flame arrows nerfed (took me 4 shots of AOE to kill a rattlesnake), and now the bows break in 10 shots.  Wooo!

Edited by Pink_Floyd

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

10 shots is too little. I'd prefer 25.

I'd be ok with that, especially given the flame arrow nerf; everything is going to take more arrows.

so no we are just lambs to the slaughter as they cant fix mob mechanics in this game and taking away the only form of defending yourself without having to do so much extra bullshit, IRL ive killed 2M+ Brown snakes with a fucking stick but in this *realistic* bullshit excuse for a game it takes 50+ arrows or 20 shots with a gun... why.... like can we get some fucking explanation to these shit fucking changes these devs deside to do?

Just now, Reklesnes said:

so no we are just lambs to the slaughter as they cant fix mob mechanics in this game and taking away the only form of defending yourself without having to do so much extra bullshit, IRL ive killed 2M+ Brown snakes with a fucking stick but in this *realistic* bullshit excuse for a game it takes 50+ arrows or 20 shots with a gun... why.... like can we get some fucking explanation to these shit fucking changes these devs deside to do?

They wanted to make farming not too easy, atleast they said so on the livestream.

Just now, Percieval said:

They wanted to make farming not too easy, atleast they said so on the livestream.

that make no sense at all 

• Like 1

Just now, Percieval said:

Do you mean farming for resources?

If for actual farming I cant comment, I haven't been able to progress at all because of the steroid fueled wild animals..

if for resources - how do they expect us to play the game when every hour is spent trying to gather mats? I thought this was a Pirate themed MMO sandbox game? not a god damn lumberjack simulator..

Just now, Faicorf said:

Do you mean farming for resources?

If for actual farming I cant comment, I haven't been able to progress at all because of the steroid fueled wild animals..

if for resources - how do they expect us to play the game when every hour is spent trying to gather mats? I thought this was a Pirate themed MMO sandbox game? not a god damn lumberjack simulator..

I’m talking harvesting and stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I’m talking harvesting and stuff. 

so nerfing fire arrows are to nerf farming resources? wtf you smokin gimmi some dat

15 minutes ago, Reklesnes said:

so nerfing fire arrows are to nerf farming resources? wtf you smokin gimmi some dat

Oh no I was talking about the mobs.