Sign in to follow this  
ironborn

Combat tames....

i hate ark its not a game for me. i perfer rust. i play atlas to fight with my gun and  sword. and boat pvp. i didnt buy  atlas for it to be ark. i dont wanna be fighting some  no skilled bad player on  a bear  with  my guns. keep  atlas  ..atlas. and keep  ark ... ark.

• Like 1

Surely if he's got no skill you could kill the bear with a fire arrow or snipe the guy riding it with all the skills you've got?

• Like 2

I will have to stop playing this game if it turns into Pokemon animal wars like Ark. Please don't turn this game into Pokemon animal battles.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heilos said:

Surely if he's got no skill you could kill the bear with a fire arrow or snipe the guy riding it with all the skills you've got?

when was the last time you used a fire arrow ?

Gotta agree with that. Never liked ark and i dont like that tames dominate the land pvp meta since guns and bows do only minimal dmg (nvm melee...). Tames have mobility, dmg and surviabilty with high hp and self heal... even if you get a bear or whatever low with your 20s reload gun, he just disengages and heals and you cant do shit about it. 

5 hours ago, Caduryn said:

LOOL Atlas will never be like Ark with max lvl 30 tamable….

Until you get alphas through breeding which does happen at present