Sign in to follow this  
Fuzz223

Ship Structure Limit

Anyone know what the structure limit is on each boat?

Got a player in our company who built a boat and then after a patch had the structure limit reduced well below what she'd already placed and was quite upset. she is in the process of upgrading to a brig but from what I read it seems the limit is the same. so she is more then likely going to hit that issue again.

trying to find the limit for her.

44 minutes ago, Fuzz223 said:

Anyone know what the structure limit is on each boat?

Got a player in our company who built a boat and then after a patch had the structure limit reduced well below what she'd already placed and was quite upset. she is in the process of upgrading to a brig but from what I read it seems the limit is the same. so she is more then likely going to hit that issue again.

trying to find the limit for her.

No idea as it seems to depend on the pieces you are using.  We made a galleon and decided to deck it out nice with a galley and crew quarters and a fully functioning armory(forge and all).  By the time all the pieces were placed we found we had no room for ladders to the crows nests, but for some reason could still place rain barrels(lifting them did not help increase the limit).  We've scaled back a bit and have what we need but no idea what the actual count seems to be since we can't piece together what is and what is not affected without destroying the entire ship.

Thanks for the input, I'm going to go ahead and make a suggestion of adding a ship structure counter to the info panel