Sign in to follow this  
Sennin

So if you fall to the water in war you cannot do nothing? i have ideas.

In big wars with ping 255  people fall to the water a lot , so you guys  should  put some skill for swimming more faster and allow us to  a Dinghy in inventory or skill for spawn some shit for dont death full gear without use our weapons, is stupid die in the middle of the water full gear without any chance for survive, you cant do a shit because you lost stam in water.

i fall under the ship because a bug dont even fall for my fault im very pissed , so i figure out if you put infinite stam or a skill for spawn a little funny ship can be very good for pvp servers even a skill for swimmin more faster is a good idea like a buff for a few seconds . Ping 255, 124 people on server not funny.

sorry about my english is not my main language .

If you fall into the water, looking at the back of your ship, near the top, press T. This will whistle for your ship to drop the Ship's built in emergency ladder.

If you're alone on the ship, falling overboard raises all sails closed. If you're not alone in the ship, it's your job to signal man overboard.

Pressing Y in the same place will raise and retract the ladder.

And I'm pretty sure there are skills to increase your swimming speed.

Holding a Dinghy in your inventory or spawning a ship for you just sounds a bit silly.

• Like 1

I mean in context of war . i can explain to you , in wars you have ping 255 and server is almost cap, when people fall to the wather nobody  gonna wait for 1 player if you are chasing enemy ship , so in that scenario you need something for survive in water alone, we dont have nothing no choice for that. i have unlocked everything in swimming and dont work if you are in the middle of the sea far from a island , your stam is not enough for get to land. in that scenario the only choose is suicide fast and keep fighting .

grappling hook man.

that's where its at, you can fall and then grapple it really quick.

if the ship is out of that range its not going to wait for you no matter what in the middle of a fight.

even if you get a life jacket or something chances are a shark will get you before they come back anyway.

• Like 1