Sign in to follow this  
Rakwuerm

Cooling Equipment

Cooling Equipment - opposite of an fire

Put Salt and Water in the Colling Equipment and it cools a bit the room, like the penguin should do (dont see the AOE cooling - no effect, only for you if you have hin in your arms)

good for desert and to help @ breeding if it is to hot

sorry for my super good english :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

I agree with this one! Hopefully we'll see thsi in the future.. not just for the tames' sake but also for those heatstroke days.

Jumping in the water is great and all that, but not always doable if you're inland in your base/fort/whatever or exploring. An animal or item for desert/heatwaves counter would be great..

This would be interesting, perhaps something that would allow for temperature to affect the spoilage rates of different foods?  Then this would become far more effective.

The parrot gives you a tiny (+6.5 for a level 20+) fortitude boost. When vitamins alone give you 30 and I can have 130 fortitude and still be taking damage from a heatwave, the benefit of having a parrot on your shoulder is so utterly negligible that my employer would consider it a suitable amount for their annual productivity bonus.

they have to change it a bit only a bit so it is possible to breed

atm if an heat wave comes arround you are f****

some little changes, the time isnt the problem i think, mostly the turn on and off fire and no chances @ heatwaves, no chances in linke deserts ....

some little changes, the time isnt the problem i think, mostly the turn on and off fire and no chances @ heatwaves, no chances in linke deserts ....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rakwuerm said:

+1

Combined with OP's idea.

Right now it's impossible to breed in a lot of the biomes.

Awaiting a little fix to have fun @ breeding pingus and parrots. They are so nice @ child little birds 😍