Ringo O'Rourke

Need Waterproofing for Armor

If it's going to rain on the Tundra when it's 18 below zero Celsius, and not snow, then we need waterproofing for armor.

With increased fortitude and fur armor you can survive most conditions on the tundra and get what you need done. However, when it rains, your survivability drops through the floor very intensely and immediately. That window of time can be lethal.

Don't get me wrong, we built on the Tundra because we enjoy the extra challenge, and building things up from nothing.  With planning and foresight you can thrive. The only plan that really works for rainstorms on the Tundra though is go inside (if the starting temperature is cold enough). Having to go inside is fine when you are starting out on the Tundra, but not when you are established.

Obviously the best solution is rain turns to snow below zero Celsius. And fur amor gives protection against snow (perhaps other types are weaker). But if snow is not going to implemented, then at least give us a craftable that waterproofs armor, or give fur armor a waterproof rating of some kind.  

i have 70 Fort with Vitaminbuff. i only freeze to death under water at night or storm at night. happens every 5 days or so. i can live with that