Sign in to follow this  
Dweros

Animal breeding suggestion

I'm hoping there is more planned for the development for the animal breeding. I had some suggestions when you guys get around to those improvements.

Shorten the whole breeding process. Waiting 10+ hours for the baby to be born, then spending 12+ hours trying to keep it alive is far to long. All this for an animal that will die to either an alpha that comes out of no where or some other unforeseen bug.

Not everyone has 12+ hours to send in game even on weekends. I could see the process taking 2-4 hours of "difficult try to keep the baby alive time". There should also be an option for the parent animals to maintain the baby at no risk but for less of a buff to the offspring, as long as the baby stays within a certain distance of both parents or even a single one. . (After all animals have been caring for their own young far before humans were around. )

i think the time isn't the problem 

The problem is the temperatures 

I'm in Temered and you need some fires and it dies @ heat "n1"

If you have luck it don't die @ heat ok, but you have to handel so long time @ turning on and off the fire ..... idiotic

thats the main problem 

Breeding is much more complicated, I guess ill say a secret but. We made a super tall sky elevator and that helped with baby bears. Bringing them up super high actually cooled them off. our guild tamer spent 2 days on a baby bear. also no point in breeding unless you find a super bear.